- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan-assisted/Gas Mark 4.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the potatoes and toss with the flour until coated.
- Brush a 12 hole cupcake tin with the oil and divide the grated potato amongst the cups.
- Use a spoon to press into the base and up the sides to form cups. Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Place the eggs, chopped leftover roast veggies and cheese together in a bowl. Season and stir to combine. Spoon into the cases.
- Break the bacon up into small pieces and scatter over the potato cups. Transfer to the oven for bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and set.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These delicious potato cups can be served with a fresh salad
750g fluffy potatoes, such as Maris Piper, peeled and grated 2 tbsp plain flour 1 tbsp sunflower oil 6 large eggs, lightly beaten 150g leftover roast veggies, such as carrot & parsnip, roughly chopped 50g full fat hard cheese eg mature Cheddar cheese 2 rashers cooked unsmoked bacon, fat removed
Time: 15 mins Serves: 24 Nutrition: n/a