- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4.
- Cut onion into wedges and slice garlic and leeks.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and fry onion, garlic and leek gently for 5 mins.
- Add diced pork and continue frying until brown.
- Peel, core and slice apple and add to pork and vegetables along with rosemary, mustard and enough water to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Cover and place in oven for about 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Boil new potatoes 20 mins before end of casserole cooking time.
- Steam, boil or microwave remaining vegetables for 5 mins then serve.
Recipe from Yours Diet Club.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A real winter warmer. You could substitute the pork with chicken or butternut squash too if you preferred
1/2 onion 1 clove garlic 1/2 leek 1 tsp olive oil 100g (4oz) lean pork 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced 1 sprig rosemary 1 tsp Dijon mustard A little water 4 new potatoes 50g (2oz) green beans 1/2 small carrot 25g (1oz) peas
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 2-4 Nutrition: n/a