- Place 1 teaspoon peanut butter in each cup.
- Top with a heaped teaspoon of ice-cream.
- Drizzle with topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Super quick and easy-to-make, keep a stash of these sweet treats in the freezer for when you fancy something naughty
160g (5oz) crunchy peanut butter 2 x 60g (21/2oz) packets mini chocolate cups 500ml (1pt) vanilla ice-cream 125ml (41/2 floz) instant setting chocolate topping 2 tbsp crushed nuts
Time: 5 mins Serves: 24 Nutrition: n/a