- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Drain, reserving 4 tbsp of liquid, and return both to the pan.
- Add the pine nuts and oil together with the rocket, herbs, ricotta, half the Parmesan and plenty of salt and black pepper.
- Stir until the pasta is evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve with remaining Parmesan sprinkled on top.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
An easy-to-make, low cost pasta dish
350g (12oz) dried penne or other pasta 110g (4oz) pine nuts 6 tbsp olive oil 70g (21/ 2oz) packet rocket leaves, chopped 2 tbsp chopped parsley 2 tbsp chopped basil 250g (9oz) ricotta, mashed 50g (2oz) Parmesan, grated Salt and pepper
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 791 cals, fat 48g, sat fat 11.3g