- Grill or oven-bake the pancetta slices until crispy but not burnt, and set aside.
- Cook the broccoli florets until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the Bertolli with Butter in a large frying pan and on a medium heat sweat chopped pancetta for a minute, add garlic and sweat for a further minute.
- Add the broccoli with a couple of ladles of the cooking water and cook for a couple of mins to allow the flavours to infuse. Remove from the heat and blend to a smooth consistency adding a little salt to taste.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in slightly salted water until “al dente.”
- Return the blended broccoli sauce to the frying pan, drain the pasta and over a low heat toss well together with a little cooking water and a knob of Bertolli with Butter to add shine.
- Serve immediately topped with crispy pancetta and grated parmesan.
This recipe is courtesy of Bertolli with Butter.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
For an extra kick, why not try adding some freshly chopped red chilli with the garlic
6 slices pancetta, left whole 60g (2½oz) Bertolli with Butter 80g (3oz) pancetta, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 400g (14oz) broccoli florets A little salt 400g (14oz) small pasta cones Grated parmesan, to serve
Time: 12 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: N/A