- Cook the pasta according to pack directions
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and gently cook the shallot and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add the cherry tomatoes, tomato puree, Knorr Mixed Herbs Flavour Pot and water.
- Bring to the boil, cover then simmer for 15 minutes until soft. Season to taste
- Drain the pasta and add to the tomato sauce
- Serve with parmesan to garnish
Recipe from Knorr.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
An Italian favourite that makes a hearty, easy-to-cook midweek meal
400g penne pasta 2 tablespoons oil 2 banana shallot, diced 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 400g cherry tomatoes, halved 2-3 tablespoons tomato puree 1 Knorr Mixed Herb Flavour Pot 100ml water 25g freshly grated Parmesan cheese/or Parmesan curls
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a