- Preheat the grill to high. Put the green paper, cut-side down, on a baking sheet and grill until the skin has blackened. Put in a bowl and cover. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the skin to steam off.
- Boil the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Peel the skin away from the pepper, discarding any stalk and seeds and finely chop.
- Add the spring onions and cucumber to the pan, then drain well. Return the vegetables to the pan, along with the green pepper, and stir in the oil and season well. Cover and keep warm.
- While the vegetables are cooking, preheat the grill and cook the salmon until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, put the egg yolk in a bowl resting over a pan of simmering water. Add the lemon juice and whisk the two ingredients together. Season with a pinch of salt. Add a couple of cubes of butter and whisk in, gradually adding more butter until the mixture thickens. Continue until you’ve used up all the butter then stir in the dill.
- Divide the warm cucumber and potato salad mixture among four plates, top with the salmon, then serve with the dill sauce.
Recipes from We Care, You Enjoy.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A healthy and delicious idea for dinner
1 green pepper, halved 500g new potatoes, halved ½ cucumber, halved and deseeded 4 spring onions, roughly chopped 2 tsp olive oil 4 x 150g salmon fillets For the dill sauce 1 medium egg yolk A squeeze of lemon juice 60g butter, chilled and diced 1-2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a