- Mix together the dressing ingredients in a screw top jar. Shake until combined and set aside.
- Assemble the little gem lettuce leaves and the rest of the salad ingredients onto a plate.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado to prevent it browning and set aside.
- Season the salmon. Spritz a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray.
- When it is smoking, add the salmon, skin side down and cook for 3-5 minutes, until the skin is brown but not burned.
- Flip over and continue cooking from 2-4 minutes till all the flesh has turned a paler pink.
- Place the salmon on top of the salad. Sprinkle with a few more pumpkin seeds, drizzle over the dressing and serve.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This fresh, tasty meal is quick, easy and incredibly nutritious
For the dressing: 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp lemon juice salt and pepper For the salad: 1 O'live Little Gem lettuce, broken into leaves 8 mixed radishes, cut into quarters 1 tbsp frozen peas, defrosted ½ avocado, peeled and sliced squeeze of lemon juice 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted in a dry frying pan 1 x 100g salmon filet salt and pepper olive oil cooking spray
Time: 10 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: 544 cals, 45g fat, 8.5g sat fat