- Cook the orechietti according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the broccoli by cutting the florets off and slicing the stem - steam or boil for about 3 minutes until just tender.
- While the Tenderstem in cooking, sauté 400g peeled raw prawns in butter with 2-3 cloves crushed garlic and a good pinch of dried http://yourscms.bmuk/wp-admin/post.php?post=1&action=edit&page_type=article&post_type=article&soa_post=33990chilli flakes until they are pink and just cooked through.
- Then add a generous handful of chopped flat leaf parsley, season well with salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked orechietti and broccoli to the prawns, toss well and serve immediately
Recipe from Tendersteam Broccoli.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This delicious twist on a simple pasta dish can be on the table in just 10 minutes
400g dried orechietti pasta 200g pack broccoli Large knob of butter 400g raw peeled prawns 3 cloves garlic, crushed Pinch dried chilli flakes Handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a