- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, and heat the oil in a deep frying pan or wok.
- Add the onion and fry until soft, add garlic and continue frying for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and the juice from the cherry tomatoes, reserving the whole tomatoes. Simmer to reduce to a thick tomato paste, then gently stir in cherry tomatoes.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza bases.
- Cook the spinach as pack instructions, until just wilted.
- Arrange mushrooms over the pizza, then top with spinach and goat's cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes to heat through.
Look out for more fab recipe ideas in every issue of Yours, out every fortnight.
Pizza will freeze well for up to 1 month
1 tbsp oil 1 onion, chopped 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 400g can of chopped tomatoes with basil 400g can of cherry tomatoes 2 readymade pizza bases 100g (31/2oz) ready washed spinach 300g can sliced mushrooms, drained 125g (4oz) goat's cheese, sliced
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 407 calories, 18g fat, 6g sat. fat