- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and place the pizza base on it.
- Spread over the pizza topping.
- Top with the mushrooms, spring onions, salami and mozzarella.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Bake for 15-20 mins, until the cheese is melted.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This quick and easy pizza is the perfect mid-week meal
100g (4oz) ready-made pizza base, cut into an 18cm circle 100g (4oz) tomato and herb pizza topping 100g (4oz) button mushrooms, sliced 2 spring onions, sliced 50g (2oz) salami, thinly sliced 50g (2oz) light mozzarella, cubed
Time: 10 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a