- Oven-bake the potatoes on the dull side of the foil in an oven of 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 until they are soft (this should take around 40 mins)
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out some of the middle, just enough to fit a couple of meatballs in the gap
- Brush with oil and return to the oven until the edges have gone golden and crispy
- Cook the meatballs and then add to the potato skins
- Grate the cheese and wrap the grated slices around the potato to sculpt and bandage up your mummy. Then slice the olive into rounds and add as eyes.
This recipe is courtesy of Bacofoil.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
Have no fear! These frightfully delicious yummy mummies can be wrapped up in no time
Bacofoil Non-Stick Foil 3 Large Baking Potatoes 12 Small Meatballs Cheddar Cheese Black Olives (for the mummy's eyes) Oil (for brushing potatoes)
Time: 1 hour Serves: 6 Nutrition: N/A