- To prepare the sticky glaze; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together. Divide into two separate bowls.
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
- Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slashes over the surface of the joint and season all over. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium non-stick roasting tin and roast for 30-40 minutes. Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- Remove the joint from the oven and brush with the glaze. Return to the oven and cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the joint from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes, 20 minutes if time allows.
- Slice the roast and serve with chips or roast potatoes, the unused glaze and a green salad.
Recipe from www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This mini roast dinner is the perfect mid-week treat!
1 x 350-450g (12-14oz) lean mini beef topside roasting joint Salt and freshly milled black pepper For the Sticky Glaze: 4tbsp prepared sweet chilli sauce 4tbsp tomato ketchup Dash Worcestershire sauce
Time: 10 mins Serves: 2-3 Nutrition: n/a