- Use a classic pancake recipe to make the mix.
- Grate some fresh courgette into the mix, then continue to cook as normal.
- Brown the beef mince in the frying pan and add a jar of hot chilli sauce. Stir throughout.
- Fill the pancake with the mince and roll.
- Top with grated cheese and bake in the oven
Recipe from Aldi.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This pancake meets a beef burrito recipe is a quick and easy mid-week meal idea
Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce Spicy Mex Cheddar Courgettes Pancake batter or ready made crepes
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a