- Make cuts in the skin of the chicken thighs to let the marinade penetrate.
- Mix together the yogurt and harissa, toss into the chicken and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or several hours if time.
- Pre heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Place the chicken in a single layer in an ovenproof casserole or roasting tin.
- Add the peppers and shallots, sprinkle with a little oil.
- Cook for approx 35 minutes until the chicken is golden, cooked through and piping hot and the shallots and peppers nicely roasted.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Delicious served with baby new potatoes or couscous mixed with finely chopped herbs and chopped dried apricots
8 chicken thighs 150ml pot natural yoghurt 2 tbsp harissa paste 12 shallots, peeled 1 packet mixed peppers, red, yellow, green, quartered, seeds and core removed
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a