- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender; drain.
- Rinse pasta under cold water, then drain well.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl and cool.
- Add combined mayonnaise and mustard to pasta in bowl.
- Stir in butter beans, pepper, tomato, ham, beans and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a lunch box with a fork.
Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Quick, easy and tasty, this pasta dish is perfect for lunch on the go
250g (9oz) small pasta 200ml (9floz) mayonnaise 2 tsp wholegrain mustard 300g (10 1/2oz) can butter beans, rinsed, drained 100g (4oz) roasted pepper, drained, chopped 250g (9oz) cherry tomatoes, halved 100g (4oz) leg ham, coarsely chopped 55g (2oz) chopped baby green beans 30g (1oz) parmesan cheese flakes Salt and freshly ground pepper
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a