- Stir the biscuits into the melted butter and press into the base of a 20 cm round loose bottomed cake tin. Place in the fridge and chill, whilst you make the filling.
- Pour 115 ml (8 tablespoons) boiling water into a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir briskly until thoroughly dissolved.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cheese, cream, 1½ jars of the lemon curd and the lemon juice and rind until smooth Whisk in the gelatine, pour over the base and smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge and chill for about 3 hours or until set.
- To serve, carefully remove from the tin and spoon over the remaining lemon curd.
Recipe from The English Provender Co.
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
Creamy yet with a sharp citrus tang
180g Arden Amici Almond Cantuccini, crushed 75g butter, melted 12g sachet powdered gelatine 350g ricotta cheese 200ml double cream 2 x 315g jar The English Provender Co. Luxury Lemon Curd Finely grated rind and juice 1 lemon
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a