- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2. Grease and line a 23cm (9in) spring-form circular tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, syrup, vegetable oil and ground ginger. Tip onto a baking tray, spread out evenly and bake for 30mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Crush the oat mixture until is resembles a rough powder, mix with the melted butter and press into the bottom of the lined spring-form tin. Leave to chill in the fridge.
- Change the oven temperature to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Mix together cream cheese, plain flour, 180g (6oz) syrup, eggs, crème fraiche and lemon zest. Fold in 300g of raspberries.
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes until the batter has set but has a gentle wobble, then leave to cool.
- In the meantime, gently heat 200g (7oz) raspberries and 3 tbsp of syrup until the raspberries start to break down. Pass the coulis through a sieve and drizzle over the cheesecake.
Recipe from Clarks.
For more recipes grab the latest copy of Yours magazine.
This raspberry, lemon and ginger cheesecake is the perfect combo of spice and sweet - grate dark chocolate over the top to finish
Base: 250g (9oz) porridge oats 150g (5oz) Clarks Carob Fruit Syrup/syrup 2 tbsp vegetable oil 2 tsp ground ginger 100g (31/2oz) butter, melted Cheesecake: 600g (11/4lb) full fat cream cheese 2 tbsp plain flour 180g (6oz) Clarks Carob Fruit Syrup/syrup 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk 150g crème fraiche 3 lemons, tested 300g (11oz) frozen raspberries Coulis: 200g (7oz) frozen raspberries 3 tbsp Clarks Carob Fruit Syrup/syrup
Time: 30 minutes Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a