- You will need a 20.5cm (8in) deep round, loose bottom spring form tin, lightly greased and base lined with baking parchment
- First make the base, melt the low fat spread in a pan then add the crushed digestives and stir to mix, spoon into tin, spread to cover and press down with the back of a wooden spoon or base of a glass. Leave to cool then put in fridge to chill.
- Add the gelatine to a small bowl and cover with water, put to one side for about 5 mins to soften. To make the topping, add the cream cheese, sweetener, quark and zest and juice of the lemons to a food mixer and beat until combined.
- Squeeze the water from the gelatine, put it back in a clean bowl and pour in just enough boiling water to cover then whisk with a fork until no lumps. Add it to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Stir in a third of the blueberries then spoon mixture over biscuit base and smooth the top. Put back in the fridge and chill overnight then release from tin, top with remaining blueberries and slice to serve.
Recipe from Canderel.
For more light dessert recipes grab the latest copy of Yours.
Use strawberries instead of blueberries if they are in season
For the base 50g (2oz) low fat spread 150g (5oz) digestive lights, crushed For the topping: 3-4 sheets gelatine, depending on the size of the sheets 2 x 180g pots (360g) half fat cream cheese 100g (31/2oz). Canderel Sweet Crunchy/sweetener 250g pot vanilla quark Zest and juice of 2 lemons 250g punnet blueberries, reserve some for topping
Time: 20 Serves: 10 Nutrition: Kcal 166, Fat 8g, Sat fat 3.5g