- Mix the oil and spices in a dish, add the lamb and coat well in the marinade. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Mash the flesh of the avocados with a fork and add lime juice (quantity depending on your taste). Add coriander and seasoning.
- Pre-heat a dry frying pan on a high heat. When the pan is hot, add the lamb steaks and fry for 1 -2 minutes on each side. Reduce the heat and cook for a further 4 minutes on a low heat (depending on your preference and the thickness of the cut). Leave to rest for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the wraps in the microwave between 2 plates or directly on an oven rack in the oven.
- Slice the meat into small strips and serve immediately, presenting the wraps and other fillings separately on the table so that everyone can make up their own wrap.
Recipe from: www.tastyeasylamb.co.uk
For more simple recipes go and grab the latest issue of Yours
If you prefer, buy a ready-made tub of guacamole for extra speed and ease
500 g lamb rump steak 3 tbsp olive oil 1 level tsp chilli powder 1 level tsp ground cumin 2 ripe avocados 2 limes 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped Salt and pepper 6 large wraps (or 8 medium) 1 red onion, finely chopped 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced ½ cucumber, diced 1 Romaine lettuce, finely sliced
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a