200g (7oz) sweet potato, peeled and chopped into
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2-3 bunch of kale, trimmed and chopped
1 medium carrot, grated
2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
60g (2½ oz) grated
40g (1½ oz) toasted pine nuts
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tbsp basil, chopped
100g (4oz) feta cheese, crumbled
1 tbsp tomato puree
Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
and grease and line a 28x18cm (11x7in) pan.
- Toss the sweet potato in the oil and bake in the oven for about 30 mins. Reduce the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Blanch the kale for 2 mins, drain and blot to remove water.
- Combine the carrot, sun-dried tomatoes, cheddar, pine nuts, herbs, feta, kale and sweet potato.
- Whisk together the eggs and tomato purée and stir through the vegetables. Pour into the prepared tray and scatter cherry tomatoes on top. Bake for 15-20 mins until set.
- Cool and cut into squares. Serve at room temperature with a green salad.
- Recipe from Australian Women's Weekly
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine, out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.
The perfect quick & easy midweek meal - healthy without compromising on flavour!
Time: 10 mins
Nutrition: 247 calories, 17g fat, 4g sugars, (sat fat 6g)