1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
2. Line a 23x32cm (9 x 12 in) tin with baking parchment
3. Steam the kale for 5 mins then place in a food processor with the egg yolks, flour, nutmeg, 1 tbsp cream cheese and seasoning
4. Blitz to purée. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites to firm peaks and fold in the kale mixture
5. Pour into the prepared tin, levelling the surface. Bake for 15 mins
6. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 3 min, stir in the remaining cream cheese and cook for 1 min. Season
7. Turn the roulade out onto a clean tea towel and remove the paper. Spread over the mushroom mixture
8. Roll up from one end to enclose the filling and serve.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
The cost per serving with this recipe is only 89 pence!
200g (7oz) pack shredded kale 5 medium eggs, separated 2 tbsp plain flour 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 200g (7oz) cream cheese 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 300g (10?z) mushrooms, sliced
Time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 161 Cals, Fat 14g (Sat fat 6.7g)