- Heat the chicken stock to a low simmer – you’ll need a large pan so use one of the larger hobs to heat. At the same time, pre heat your main fan oven to 180C so it’s ready to cook the main
- Add the ginger and kale, cover with a lid and lower the heat. Gently simmer for 10 minutes
- Put a noodle nest into each of the serving bowls
- Finely chop the dill and stir through the soup
- Dish into each of the bowls, the noodles will cook quickly in the hot soup
Recipe from Uyen Luu in conjunction with Leisure range cookers.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve as a flavoursome and guilt-free dinner party starter
1litre chicken stock 50g ginger, peeled and finely chopped 3tbsp fish sauce 150g of kale, sliced and de-stemmed 10g dill (about 5 stalks) 2 nests of glass noodles
Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a