- Place butter, sugar, golden syrup, cocoa and chocolate in a saucepan and melt gently over low heat.
- Remove from heat, cool until tepid and then add biscuits, raisins and honeycomb. Mix and then spoon mixture into the tin and level top, gently pressing the mixture into the tin with the back of the spoon.
- Cover and place in fridge to set for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the Rocky Road from the tin, melt the remaining 100g chocolate and pour over the top. Return to the fridge to set.
- To serve, cut into 1cm thick slices using a hot sharp knife.
Recipe created to celebrate Macmillan's 25th World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
The Yours favourite shares her own take on this sweet treat classic
110g salted butter cubed 120g digestives, lightly crushed 90g soft brown sugar 2 tbsp golden syrup 2 tbsp cocoa 100g milk or dark chocolate 75g honeycomb 50g raisins or other dried fruit To coat, 100g milk or dark chocolate
Time: 20 mins plus cooling time Serves: 12 slices Nutrition: n/a