- Heat the garlic oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the tomato purée for a minute before adding the jalapeños and chopped tomatoes. Fry for 2–3 minutes, until the tomatoes start to soften.
- Add the prawns and warm through for a couple of minutes.
- Season generously with black pepper and serve immediately, sprinkled with the grated Parmesan.
- Taken from Beat the Bloat by Claire Young published by Orion as a paperback and eBook, priced £7.99/£4.99.
- There's more delicious recipes in every issue of Yours magazine out every fortnight on a Tuesday
This quick and easy sauce is a perfect accompaniment to pasta or courgette spaghetti
1 tsp garlic oil 1 tsp tomato purée 30g jalapeño peppers from a jar, drained and chopped 2 tomatoes, chopped 100g cooked and peeled king prawns Freshly ground black pepper 10g Parmesan, finely grated
Time: 5 Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a