- Preheat a fan oven to 200°C.
- Put the potatoes into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain really thoroughly and return to the pan.
- Stir through the lemon zest and juice, half the dill and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Tip onto a large non-stick roasting tin then use a potato masher or the back of a fork to break the potatoes up a bit. Spray with oil. Roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting mix together the mustard, lemon juice, honey and oil. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on a non-stick roasting tin. Season with a little salt and pepper then spoon over the mustard mixture.
- Once the potatoes have been cooking for 12 minutes, stir them around on the tray. Return them to the oven along with the salmon and cook both for 12 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the remaining dill over the potatoes and serve alongside the salmon.
Image: Matt Russell.
Recipe from Mind over Fatter, by Anna Richarson, published by Headline, £16.99.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Choose the thick-cut fillets of salmon rather than the thinner tail-end pieces if you can, although both will taste great.
For the potatoes: 400g potatoes, skins left on, cut into 2cm chunks pinch of flaked sea salt, such as Maldon 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice 1 teaspoon chopped dill fronds 100% extra virgin olive oil spray freshly ground black pepper For the salmon: 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 teaspoon runny honey1 teaspoon mild or extra virgin olive oil 2 x 130g boneless salmon fillets, skin left onpinch of flaked sea salt, such as Maldonfreshly ground black pepper
Time: 15 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a