- Cook the biscuits as per pack instructions and allow to cool completely.
- Place the raspberries into a bowl, reserving a handful to serve. Sprinkle them with the fruit sugar and pour over the lemon juice. Allow to macerate for 10 minutes then, using a liquidiser or hand blender, blitz the fruit until smooth.
- Pass the raspberries through a fine sieve to remove the seeds, as shown, left. Decant the sauce into a serving bowl and keep in the fridge until required.
- Leave the ice cream to soften slightly, and place a scoop in between two of the biscuits and carefully squeeze them together to flatten.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwiches on a plate and serve with the raspberry dipping sauce and fresh raspberries.
For more recipes visit Waitrose
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This ice cream sandwich is a treat that's really easy to put together whatever your age, but it's particularly good for making with the kids
1 pack Heston from Waitrose 12 ready to bake biscuits (choose from Marzipan & Almond, Olive Oil & Vanilla or Chocolate & Caraway) 300g (101/2oz) fresh raspberries 50g (2oz) Tate and Lyle fruit sugar Juice of ½ lemon 1 tub Heston from Waitrose Salted Caramel Popcorn Ice Cream
Time: 20 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a