- If using a griddle only: heat a griddle and season the chicken with salt. Griddle for 6-7 mins on each side.
- If using an oven, then barbecue: preheat the oven to 160°C/300°F/Gas Mark 3 and season the chicken with salt. Bake for 20 minutes then place on a hot barbecue for about 1-2 mins on each side until just coloured.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through, there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
- In the meantime, mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes then cut into cubes and add them to the sauce in the bowl. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving with crusty bread or a fresh green salad.
Recipe from Waitrose.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This British classic is great in sandwiches or wraps!
4 skinless chicken breasts 50g (2oz) spiced mango chutney, such as Waitrose Hot & Spicy Mango Chutney 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 8 anchovy fillets, drained and finely chopped 15g (3/4oz)curry powder 250g (9oz) mayonnaise
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 688 cals, Fat 54.6g, (sat fat 5g)