- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the bread, thyme, parsley, mint, salt and freshly ground black pepper into a small food processor and pulse until it forms crumbs.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot. Brush the lamb chop with the melted Kerrygold.
- Butter and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place in the griddle pan.
- Fry the lamb on both sides for three minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to rest for three minutes.
- Spread the hummus on the edges of all the griddled lamb, press the herb crumb mixture on top and transfer the lamb chops to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes, or until the crust is golden-brown and the lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Recipe from www.adamsfoods.com
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
If you don't fancy cooking a whole roast for Easter, try serving these tasty chops instead
50g (2oz) Kerrygold Salted Butter - melted 1 slice granary bread 2 sprigs fresh thyme – just leaves not the woody stalks Small handful fresh parsley & mint 4 lamb chops 1 tbsp hummus Salt Freshly ground black pepper
Time: 30 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a