- Combine 50ml (1½floz) Heinz Classic Barbeque Sauce, parsley and garlic.
- Add the steaks and turn to coat in the mixture; marinate for 30 mins.
- Lightly season steaks evenly with pepper; ensure the grill is oiled to avoid the steaks sticking.
- Place the steaks on the barbecue over a high heat and cook for 5 mins. Flip them, and brush all over with some more Heinz Classic Barbeque Sauce and cook for 3-4 mins more or to taste.
- Turn and brush with any remaining sauce.
- Rest for 3-5 mins before serving loosely covered with foil.
This recipe is courtesy of Heinz.
For more recipes, grab the latest copy of Yours.
Serve with new potatoes and your favourite vegetables
4 100g (3½oz) beef steaks 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped 2 cloves garlic, chopped Fresh ground black pepper 80ml (3floz) Heinz Classic Barbeque Sauce
Time: 50 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: N/A