- Mix together the Whole Cranberry Sauce, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, jalapeño and cayenne in bowl; whisk until well mixed.
- Place turkey in resalable plastic bag; add cranberry mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle to medium-low heat. Griddle the turkey for about 6 -8 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning during cooking.
- Remove from griddle and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.Increase griddle to a high heat. Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with vegetable oil. Place on the griddle, oil side down.
- Sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese and top evenly with cooked turkey.
- Add several tsps of remaining Whole Cranberry Sauce and the stuffing evenly on each.
- Top with a little more cheese. Brush another tortilla with more oil and place oil side up over the filling. Flip over and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and other side is crisped.
- Repeat with the other tortillas and filling. Serve hot.
Recipe from Ocean Spray.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This is a great way to use up festive leftover turkey
150g Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberry Sauce 60ml olive oil 60ml red wine vinegar 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1 jalapeño pepper, diced 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 450g turkey steaks 3-5 tbsp vegetable oil 8 medium flour tortillas 200g Emmental or Gruyère cheese, grated 150g cooked stuffing
Time: 10 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a