- Roughly chop the vegetables into 2 inch cubes, tear the large mushrooms in half and slice the shallots into rings
- Arrange in a single layer across the tray and drizzle with flavourless oil
- Grill for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables half way through
- To make the sauce put all the ingredients in a sauce pan and heat over a medium heat until it begins to reduce and thicken
- Serve the vegetables drizzled with the soy reduction
Recipe from Uyen Luu in conjunction with Leisure range cookers.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This makes a great side to go with meat or fish
3 carrots Thick wedges of purple cabbage 3 parsnips Half a small pumpkin 1 small celeriac 1 small swede Handful of wild mushrooms 1 shallot Oil to drizzle For the sauce: Serves 1 tray of veggies in the grill 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 spring onions, finely chopped 6 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp cider vinegar 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp sriracha (chilli sauce)
Time: 30 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a