- 75g (3 oz) gluten free Doves Farm buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp Doves Farm baking powder
- 1 egg
- 75ml (3 oz) cow's milk
- 75g (3 oz) blueberries
- 1 tbsp oil
- Agave, maple or golden syrup
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a jug.
- Beat in the egg (if using swops add the chickpea flour + water) and milk. Stir in the berries.
- Put a little oil into a frying pan, roll it around to cover the surface and heat until almost smoking.
- Pour the mixture into the pan to make four pancakes and cook on medium heat.
- When bubbles appear on the surface and the base is golden turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
- Serve warm with syrup.
Time: 10 mins
Makes: 6 pancakes
- Swap egg for ¾ tbsp chickpea flour + 1½tbsp water
- Swap cow's milk vegan milk