- In a small bowl mix all the glaze ingredients together.
- Make several slashes on each side of the lamb breast with a sharp knife. Season.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas mark 2. and line the base of the oven with foil.
- Brush the lamb with the glaze and transfer directly onto the oven rack. Cover with foil and roast slowly for 1 hour 30 mins.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook uncovered for a further 10 mins.
- Cut the lamb into 3-4 inch thick slices.Pile onto a large plate, drizzle with honey and serve with a green salad.
Recipe from www.tastyeasylamb.co.uk
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Marinade a day ahead if time of the essence
2 x 675g (1lb 8oz) unrolled boneless breasts of lamb Salt For the Glaze: 3tbsp Worcestershire sauce 2tbsp light soy sauce 2tbsp fish sauce 2tbsp runny honey 2tsp red chilli flakes Extra runny honey, to drizzle
Time: 30 mins Serves: 6-8 Nutrition: n/a