- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the lamb mince with the harissa paste. Place in a tray and bake in the oven for 10 mins or until nicely browned making sure that you stir to break up the pieces halfway through
- Make tomato spice paste; sweat the onions, celery and carrot in a pan with a little oil, season well. Add the crushed garlic, paprika, cumin, and tomato puree, cook out for a couple of minutes before adding a couple of tbsp of water to loosen. Cook for another minute or two and then mix the ingredients together with a hand blender.
- Mix the sliced haloumi and sliced courgette with a little olive oil. Heat up a griddle pan and then char-grill all pieces on both sides.
- Spread a little tomato paste on flat bread and add the lamb mixture, sliced haloumi, and courgette on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 5 for four minutes.
- Serve on a wooden board and scatter over the pomegranate seeds and chopped mint.
Recipe from www.sainsburys.co.uk
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This easy-to-make pizza is perfect for dinning alfresco
1x10” Taste the Difference Multiseeded Flatbread 250g (9oz) lamb mince 2 tsp. harissa paste 1 courgette, sliced ½ pack haloumi, sliced Seeds from ½ a pomegranate Handful of shredded mint ½ an onion finely chopped ½ a celery stick finely chopped ½ a carrot finely chopped 1 garlic clove, crushed ½ tsp whole cumin seeds, toasted 1 tsp paprika 1 tbsp tomato puree Olive oil
Time: 15 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a