- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Cook the potatoes in gently boiling water for 20 minutes, until tender. At the same time, cook the broccoli in gently boiling water for 4-5 minutes, adding the frozen peas for the final 2 minutes. Drain the green vegetables thoroughly.
- Tip the fish pie mix and prawns into a baking dish and add the crème fraiche and parsley. Season with black pepper. Add the broccoli and peas and stir everything together.
- Drain and mash the potatoes, then beat in the milk and season with pepper.
- Stir in most of the grated cheeses. Spoon on top of the fish mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe from the British Cheese Board.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Buying fish pie mix works out cheaper than buying the fish separately so look out for it in the chill cabinet, or buy from the fish counter
1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks 150g broccoli, broken into small florets 100g frozen peas 400g fish pie mix (smoked haddock, salmon and cod or haddock chunks) 50g cooked peeled prawns, thawed if frozen 300ml tub crème fraiche 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley 3 tbsp semi-skimmed milk 50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated 50g Red Leicester cheese, grated Freshly ground black pepper
Time: 25 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 725 Cal, 44g Fat, 27g Sat Fat