- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- In a medium sized bowl place eggs, flour and milk. Whisk well until the mixture is smooth. Add fresh herbs and season.
- Line the sides and base of 23x33 cm swiss roll baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Pour eggs into the tray and sprinkle over the feta cheese. Bake for 18-20 mins until set and starting to brown.
- Let the omelette cool for a minute in the tin and then lift the parchment paper out of the baking tray. Using the paper to help – roll the omelette into a tight cylinder shape – rolling from the longest edge. While still in the paper leave it for a couple of minutes to ‘set’ so that it doesn’t all unravel.
- Slice and serve as starter, snack, canapé, lunch, brunch or supper.
This delicious recipe was made using happy eggs. The happy egg co. are committed to providing the highest possible standard of welfare for their hens, with the belief that happier hens lay tastier eggs. For more mouth-watering recipes, visit www.thehappyegg.co.uk
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Use up leftover eggs to make this delicious omelette
8 eggs 3 tbsp Plain flour 6 tbsp Milk 4 tbsp Fresh herbs – tarragon, parsley & chives Seasoning 100g (4oz) Feta cheese, crumbled
Time: 10 mins Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a