In the kitchen:
- Mix all ingredients together except water. When well mixed add water and mix again.
- Place into sausage machine and stuff into skins.
- Tie and leave in fridge for several hours to firm.
On the barbecue:
- Smoke your sausages on the barbecue with wood chips for 15mins or until cooked.
- Serve with dill pickles, sour cream, beetroot remoulard and grilled sourdough.
- Recipe from Tom and Henry Herbert of TV’s The Fabulous Baker Brothers: A Bite of Britain in conjunction with Weber Barbecue.
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Have a go at using some soaked wood chips on the barbecue for an extra smoky taste
1kg minced fatty pork shoulder 15g salt 100g rusk/dried breadcrumbs 5g nutmeg 5g ground coriander 5g ground mace 5g white pepper 100ml cold water Sausage casings
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 6-8 Nutrition: n/a