- Mix the mascarpone, ricotta and 3 tbsp of sugar with the whisk of a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix the passion fruit pulp and mango cubes.Put a layer of 2-3 tbsp of mascarpone and ricotta in the bottom of each glass.
- Break the biscuits in half and dip them in the liqueur.
- Put a layer of four biscuit halves in each glass followed by another layer of cream, a layer of fruit mixture, more biscuits and topped off with cream.
- Serve sprinkled with coconut chips.
- Recipe from recipes-plus.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
These easy-to-make fruity desserts look great when arranged in different sized glasses
200g (7oz) mascarpone 200g (7oz) ricotta 3-4 tbsp caster sugar 1 small ripe mango, stoned, peeled and chopped 3 passion fruit, halved and scooped 3-4 tbsp coconut liqueur (eg Malibu) 16 ladyfingers biscuits Toasted coconut chips for sprinkling
Time: 30 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a