- Preheat griddle or grill. Place the kidney beans in a large bowl and crush lightly with the back of a fork. Add the lime zest and juice, tomato and red pepper relish, onion and chilli (if using), and thoroughly combine. Season with black pepper.
- Grill 1 mini wrap on the griddle or in a frying pan, then turn over after 1 min.
- Layer the wrap with an eighth of the cheese, then add around two dessertspoons of the mixture, spreading it nearly to the sides of the wrap.
- Found over to envelope (you can fold again to make a cone, or just roll up in the pan like a sandwich wrap.
- Cook for 1-2 mins, until heated through and the cheese has melted. Keep warm in a low oven, then repeat with the remaining seven wraps and ingredients. Serve with more coriander and lime wedges to squeeze.
Recipe from www.bringoutthebranston.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Serve as a lunchtime snack or side dish
8 mini tortilla wraps 2x400g (14oz) tined kidney beans, drained and rinsed 15g (1/2 oz) fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to serve Zest and juice of 2 limes, plus wedges to serve 3 tbsp tomato & red pepper relish 1 red onion, thinly sliced 1 red chilli, deseeded, sliced (optional) 200g (7oz) Cheddar cheese, sliced Ground black pepper
Time: 25 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a