- Place the teabags in 300ml of hot water and allow to infuse
- Remove the teabags and pour over the mixed fruit and peaches and soak for two hours
- Add the flour, sugar, spice, peaches and egg
- Place into a loaf tin and bake for one hour at 180? until cooked through
- Allow to cool slightly. Turn out onto wire rack to cool
- Serve warm with fresh butter
Recipe from Tetley. Sign up to help bring back the tea break at tetley.co.uk. Are you a #TeaMaker or a #TeaTaker? Join the conversation @Tetley_teafolk.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Earl Grey's classic flavour is perfect paired with this peachy tea loaf, and provides a sweet treat for a lovely afternoon tea
500g mixed fruit 125g dark sugar 250g flour 1 egg 4 Earl Grey teabags 2 fresh peaches chopped 0.5tsp mixed spice
Time: 30 mins Serves: 8 Nutrition: n/a