- Preheat the grill. While it’s heating, spread the Ryvitas with a little butter.
- Grill the fish fingers for 6 minutes on each side.
- While they are grilling, cook the peas in a little boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, then tip them into a bowl and mash them – either with the back of a spoon or with a potato masher.
- Make the tartare sauce by mixing together the mayonnaise, yogurt, gherkins and capers. Stir half of this mixture into the peas, then spread this pea mixture onto the Ryvitas.
- Top each one with a fish finger and finish off with the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle with a little freshly ground black pepper.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Liven up a cracker with this healthy canape!
4 Hint of Chilli or Sunflower Seed & Oats Ryvitas A little butter, for spreading 4 frozen fish fingers 100g frozen peas 1 rounded tbsp mayonnaise 1 rounded tbsp thick Greek-style natural yogurt 4 small gherkins (cornichons), finely chopped 2 tsp capers, drained and roughly chopped Freshly ground black pepper
Time: 12 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a