- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the bacon for 5 mins, stirring frequently.
- Add the focaccia and cook until crispy like croutons. Stir in the garlic for the last few minutes.
- Arrange the salad leaves on plates, then scatter with bacon and croutons.
- Drizzle with a little extra oil, lime juice and seasoning to taste.
- Serve, topped with shavings of Parmesan cheese.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
A no-fuss money saving meal
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling 110g (4oz) bacon lardons 75g (3oz) focaccia, cubed 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped 50g (2oz) mixed salad leaves Salt and pepper Juice of 1 lime Parmesan shavings, to serve
Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: 347 cals, fat 26g, sat fat 6.7g