- Preheat the oven to 220ºC / Fan 200ºC / Gas Mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Empty the Lake District Dairy Co. Garlic & Herb Cooking Sauce into a bowl, add the cooked chicken, ham and sweetcorn and mix well.
- Lay the pancakes out and divide the filling between them, heaping it on one half of each pancake. Fold over the pancakes and lay them on the lined baking tray.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle the mixture over the pancakes.
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with a green salad on the side.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This oven-baked dish is healthy and ready in only 20 minutes
200g Lake District Dairy Co. Garlic & Herb Cooking Sauce 400g cooked chicken, diced 75g ham, chopped 1 (198g) can of sweetcorn, drained 4 ready made pancakes 40g dried white breadcrumbs 15g fresh Parmesan cheese, grated Green salad to serve
Time: 5 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a