- Line a 20x35cm brownie tin with baking parchment and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of boiling water, melt the butter and chocolate together until they are smooth. Stir in the golden syrup.
- Roughly chop the digestive biscuits and mix them with the apricots and mini marshmallows.
- Add the dry mix into the chocolate and mix to combine. Make sure everything is well coated in chocolate or the rocky road won’t stick together.
- Press the mixture into the tin using the back of a spatula or wooden spoon, then push in the whole Mini Creme Eggs. Space them evenly apart so there will be a small piece of egg in each square. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Use a sharp knife to slice into 24 squares. To keep it as solid as possible, store in the fridge until ready to eat.
This recipe was created by egg-spert baker Martha Collison using the delicious Cadbury Creme Egg. Don’t forget – the Cadbury Creme Egg is back on shelf until March 27th – so get them before it’s goo-ne! For more of Martha’s recipes visit www.facebook.co.uk/CadburyCremeEgg.
Try swapping the 9 mini Creme Eggs for 2 full sized ones, when you get to step 5 just cut them into quarters and place into the mixture
9 mini Cadbury Creme Eggs 2 tbsp golden syrup 75g butter 220g dark chocolate 150g digestive biscuits 50g mini marshmallows 180g dried apricot, chopped
Time: 25 minutes Serves: 24 Nutrition: n/a