- Heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the cauliflower and onion and toss with half the oil. Roast for 30-40 minutes until golden and tender.
- Bring the wine and bay leaf to the boil and boil for a few minutes until reduced by half. Add the stock and cooked cauliflower and onion. Season and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and discard the bay leaf. Add pecorino and Greek yoghurt and blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- Meanwhile, toss the bread, parsley and nuts with the remaining oil on a lined baking tray. Roast for 5 minutes until golden.
- Spoon the soup into bowls, and scatter over the herbs crumbs and a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
Recipe from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Use any leftover cauliflower from the Sunday roast with this tasty soup
150g Greek Yoghurt, plus extra to serve 1 cauliflower, leaves removed, broken into small florets, stem sliced 1 onion, sliced 2 tbsp truffle infused olive oil 100ml white wine 1 bay leaf 750ml hot vegetable stock 40g finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan 50g bread, torn into 2cm chunks Handful parsley leaves 30g pecan or walnut pieces
Time: 10 minutes Serves: 6 Nutrition: n/a