- 4 pork loin medallions, cut into thin strips
- 350 g dried pasta, such as tagliatelle or fettucine
- 200 g frozen peas
- Finely grated zest and juice 1small lemon
- 200 g low fat crème fraîche
- To serve: Freshly grated Parmesan, basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for about 10 minutes, or according to pack instructions until just tender. Add the peas for the last 3-4 minutes. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan, over a medium heat, add the pork and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and crème fraîche. Bring to a simmer and cook over a low heat for 1 minute.
- Toss the pasta and peas with the sauce, thinning down with the reserved cooking water if necessary.
- Divide between 4 bowls, serve topped with, a little Parmesan, basil leaves and freshly ground black pepper.
Preparation time: 5 mins
For an extra kick, you can add a pinch of dried chilli flakes.