- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a large shallow ovenproof dish or pan with metal handle pour the oil and heat for a few minutes. Add the potato wedges, coat with the oil and a little salt and place in the oven for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes turn the potatoes and then add the sausages and bacon. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and crack the eggs over the top of everything. Cook for a further 5-6 minutes until the egg whites have set.
- Serve with toast and a big pot of tea.
This recipe was created by Lisa Faulkner, made using Eggs for Soldiers – a Help for Heroes endorsed product that donates 15p from every pack sold to the charity. For more information on Lisa’s exclusive Eggs For Soldiers recipes click here.
There's more recipe in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
All cooked in one pan, this is a speedy way to cook a fry up
2 tbsp olive oil 8 chipolata sausages 1 large potato, cut into wedges 8 rashers streaky bacon 4 plum tomatoes, halved 4 eggs
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a