- Preheat oven to 220C/430F
- Cut the courgette in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside seeds.
- Cut a piece off the bottom of the "boat" to create a flat surface, this will help the courgettes lay flat on the baking tray.
- Mix the grated garlic into the tomato puree and season with a big pinch of salt, then spread a light layer of sauce (about 1 tablespoon) inside each courgette.
- Top with the olives, chorizo cubes, chilli and olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then add the cheese and return the tray to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted and golden, remove from the oven. Top the courgette pizzas with a few slithers of fresh chilli, a good grating of black pepper, fresh basil and serve.
Recipe created by Yes Chef, Tess Ward for Lactofree.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Speedy pizzas are always a winner after a long day or when you're feeding a party
4 medium courgettes 4 tablespoons concentrated tomato puree 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 clove garlic, grated 60g Lactofree mature cheddar, grated or torn apart into chunks 50g chorizo, cubed 8 kalamata olives, chopped 1 green chilli, sliced basil leaves, to serve sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a