- Use a sharp knife to cut the chicken breasts into even-sized chunks.
- Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and coriander in a bowl, then stir in the chicken.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, then cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Top the naan breads with a few spinach leaves or mixed salad leaves and share the chicken mixture between them.
- Add some sliced radishes and chopped red or yellow pepper.
- Find out more about the FSA’s top tips and join the #ChickenChallenge here: https://www.food.gov.uk/chicken-challenge and easy to make recipes visit: http://www.birdseye.co.uk/Recipes
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This tasty Indian-inspired chicken recipe – made with chunks of cooked chicken mixed with mayonnaise, plain yogurt and curry powder, served on mini naan breads
300g (10 1/2 oz) skinless roast chicken breasts 2 tbsp mayonnaise (contains egg) 2 tbsp low fat plain yogurt (contains milk) 1 tsp medium curry powder 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander 8 mini naan breads (contains wheat) 80g young spinach leaves or mixed salad leaves 8 radish, finely sliced 1 red or yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped Salt and freshly ground black pepper Coriander sprigs, to garnish
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a